Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2 Christmas Cards

Hi there! Yes, it's been a while since I've posted. I have had a lot of things happening in my life lately and haven't had much time to sit down and actually post. I have made time to make cards, but posting isn't something I've been able to do. We had our second snow day this week today, so I thought I'd share a couple of cards. I should be cleaning my house instead, but....oh well. :)

However, some exciting news....I'm expecting a baby girl in April!!! This will be our first child and we are super excited...and a little scared too. :) I may post some beginning nursery pictures sometime. So check back later to see them!

Here are 2 Christmas Cards that I made this week. I love all of the new Christmas DSP, colors, and stamps!
The first one is very simple and a little "country" looking. The second card I used the Delightful Decorations Punch. I just love that punch!




Hope you like these cards!
Until Next Time, Happy Stampin'!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails